Contact Information

Permanent Secretary
Mr. Godfred Pompey
PBX No.: (784) 456-1111 Ext: 463
Fax: (784) 4572152
Email: office.natsec@mail.gov.vc

No Seatbelt Fine

Sergeant Henry Providence, the second in command at the Police Traffic Department, is warning persons that if they are caught driving without their seatbelts, they can be fined up to two thousand dollars for a first offence, and up to five thousand dollars if they are caught a second time.

Read more...
 
Look Out For Counterfeit US This Carnival Season

The Royal Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force is asking for the public’s assistance in looking out for counterfeit U.S. currencies this carnival season.

Read more...
 
2016 Hurricane Season Open

The 2016 Atlantic Hurricane Season officially begins today June 1st, with experts predicting a near-normal hurricane season.

Read more...
 
Ten To Sixteen Named Storms Predicted This Hurricane Season

The Climate Prediction Center within the United States Department of Commerce, The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), has predicted that the 2016 Atlantic hurricane season, which runs from 1st June to 30th November, will most likely to be a 45 percent chance near-normal, a 30 percent chance of an above-normal season and a 25 percent chance of a below-normal season.

Read more...
 
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Page 10 of 13

Minister


Prime Minister

Hon. Dr Ralph Gonsalves

Biography