1. There are five (5) airports. They are:
- Argyle International Airport (AIA) (mainland)
- Union Island
There are nine (9) seaports. they are situated at:
- Campden Park
- Blue Lagoon (Ratho Mill)
- Union Island
2. Documentation of all ships, aircraft and persons leaving or entering Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
The Master of Agent of all ships and aircraft arriving and leaving the state must present to the immigration authorities a General Declaration, and in the case where passengers are on board, a Passenger Manifest.
All ships are required to submit a copy of their crew list, whereas for aircraft, a copy of their manifest. All passengers are required to complete an Embarkation/Disembarkation (E/D), form. Airport Service Charge of E.C.$100.00 (US$40.00), is included on the LIAT ticket. Persons who travel on other aircraft are required to pay E.C.$100.00 (US$40.00), Airport Service Charge, to the immigration officer. (A receipt must be issued).
3. Collection of Transient Traders Fee-$1080 for a year. Non-nationals who are desirous of bringing into the country any products for sale from outside of CARICOM are required to make such payments. This does not apply to goods produced in CARICOM Countries.
These fees are collected on behalf of the Inland Revenue Department.
- OECS - Organisation of the Eastern Caribbean States
- CARICOM - Caribbean Community
- ID - Identification
- MPID - Multi-Purpose Identification